To find a garage near you, there are a few options you can try:
- Use a search engine, such as Google, and type “garage near me” or “car repair garage near me.” This should give you a list of garages in your area, along with their addresses and phone numbers.
- Use a mapping app or website, such as Google Maps or MapQuest, to search for garages in your area. You can use the filters to narrow down your search by price, ratings, and services offered.
- Check your vehicle sat nav system for garages in the local area
- Ask friends, family, or coworkers for recommendations. They may know of a reliable garage that they have used in the past.
- Check with your car manufacturer or dealership. They may have a list of authorised repair shops or garages that are trained to work on your specific make and model of car.
- Call your insurance company. They may have a list of preferred repair shops or garages that you can use.
Of course, the simple alternative is to use the Garage Near Me website. Simply do the following:
- Go to the home page https://garage-near-me.uk/
- Enter your postcode or town
- Select the garage services you need from the dropdown, or leave set to “All”
- Click Search to get a map and list of garages in your local area